Monday, March 16, 2009

For Today



Outside my window...a dreary, chilly day


Inside... warm and comfy


I am thinking...that I have so much stuff I need to get rid of. A big 3 piece entertainment unit and bags full of detrtus.


I am praying... for my kids in France to be safe and think babies... babies... babies


From the learning rooms... I think we will take a break from coloring for awhile.


I am thankful for...my cozy green blanket from Robin! I love it!!!

From the kitchen...on the lookout for ants

I am wearing...warm pj’s. and I need socks

I am reading... the Venetian Betrayal by Steve Barry

I am hoping...for more rain

I am creating... a pretty pair of sneakers with jewels for Baby J to wear with her Easter dress

I am hearing... Beloved had nodded off in his chair

Around the house... I need to shower, and really get started on laundry. sigh

One of my favorite things... getting the mail

A few plans for the rest of the week...library trip with baby J…continue sorting photos…1st birthday party for Adam on Saturday.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment