Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Tuesday! Let's take a walk


Well, Baby J just left for awhile, so I am dragging Beloved to the grocery store. Not great fun for either of us, but better together than just going alone. the weather in the South Bay is perfect. Should be out for a walk instead of household stuff. Maybe we'll stop for lunch somewhere we can people watch. Hold hands an walk around a bit. It's that kind of day.
But then I really have to get back here. I went on laundry strike this last week and the dirty clothes multiply when left too long. So I will wash, dry, fold and put away while thinking of wonderful place to walk.
Ever been to Buschart Gardens? Dear friend Beverly introduced me years ago. Almost too beautiful to believe. In my mind, I'll be walking there today.

We may run, walk, stumble, drive, or fly, but let us never lost sight of the reason for the journey, or miss a chance to see a rainbow on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment