Sunday, April 26, 2009

Adventures


href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CDemo%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml">

Beloved and I have done a bit of traveling, so I’m not complaining that I never go anywhere. We have had adventures and hope to have many more, we talk and dream of things we’d love to do. But in the last couple of years, it has mostly dreaming. Then next adventure we’d have… someday. Always in the future, always around the corner. Next month. Next season. Next year. We don’t really make plans due to financial strain or job obligations.

But on last week we had an adventure. Sure we spent more that we should have and could feel depressed about it. But the memory of our smiles will warm my heart for many moons to come. Happy birthday to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment