Tuesday, April 7, 2009

In The Garden




Yesterday, Baby J helped me plant impatiens in the back garden. Yes, they are white. I'm so predictable. We had to put up a little fence across half of the area so Missy couldn't eat the flowers. After amending the soil, I would dig a hole and J would put the plant into hole. We both filled in the dirt after that. We were both happy and covered with dirt and had to hose off. Luckily it was a beautiful day. Playing in the water is a favorite part of life for J. She may be part fish.
It is raining today, so I'm glad we got the plants into the ground. Our little garden looks pretty for Easter weekend and we had fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I saw you asking on "Messy Thrilling Life" how to sign up for the newsletter. You just have to leave your e-mail address in a comment. Guess you had better do it tonight before she closes down comments!!

    ReplyDelete