Thursday, April 9, 2009

More Lavender for Easter




Lavender has become the color for this year's Easter. One thing after another catches my eye, then it's too late. A little while ago I showed you the shoes I prettied up for Baby J's Easter dress. With that in mind I started seeing other cute stuff



Then I came across the one perfect thing. I had to have it.


I will be wearing this dapper little gentleman on Sunday. Pam at FolkArt Tree at Etsy.com is brilliant.
The house is clean, the garden has flowers, there is food in the house and gas in the car. my very loved B & A are coming to town for Easter and I am feeling pretty ready. And Happy. Thats a good thing. Hope your preparations for the weekend are bringing you good feelings. Happy Thursday from me on a happy day

No comments:

Post a Comment