Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Coming closer, closer to my birthday

Countdown to my 50th birthday
Things I love about Disneyland....
3. Shopping

classic disney stuff, like shirts,

kid smile makers, like balloons,

and Mickey ear hats,

an endless supply of pins to collect -yes, I do!

Christmas ornaments to satisfy every member of a Disney lovin' family,


lovely gifts like this carraige made of spun glass,

And art like this wonderful framed Jiminy Cricket; one of my sweethearts favorite Disney characters.
The days are flying by and we are getting closer to our fun day at the Happiest Place on Earth. Beloved and I drove to San Diego today so he can go to customer appointments tomorrow. Think I'll read for awhile before sleep. My big plans for tomorrow? Pedicure. Tough life.

No comments:

Post a Comment